Home About Me Freebies Image Map

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Show Us What You Bought Linky

For those who know me well, you know that I have a clip art obsession. I love making things pretty! I'm sure I help keep my favorite clipart artist in business. Needless to say when my husband found out about the TPT 3 Million Strong Sale, he just rolled his eyes and muttered "Here we go again."


I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' to show you what I bought during the amazing two day sale. I have to say I was so proud of myself during my first purchase...then not so proud after my second and third purchases. I just couldn't resist this sale! I'm not even sure what I'm going to use all the clip art for but I couldn't pass them up. 



 I bought from some of my favorite clip art artists, like Scrappin Doodles, Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs, Graphics From the Pond and Dots of Fun. I also found two new artists that I am in love with, Whimsy Clips and Teachers Clipart. Can you tell from my clip art purchases that I am tired of winter and can't wait for summer? :)



I didn't buy as many resources for my classroom during this sale because I had just bought a bunch of resources before the sale was announced. But these are two products that I HAD TO HAVE. I love Pink Cat Studio! Melissa's work is amazing. We are starting to read time this month in my first grade class and I also LOVE penguins, so Penguin Themed Clock Labels and Worksheets was the perfect purchase for me. 

Homework is the "bane of my existence"! The First Grade Common Core Homework Main Set is going to be a "lifesaver"! 

I hope everyone had fun shopping the sale! What was your favorite purchase?


post signature

1 comment :

  1. LOL Now I know what to buy a certain someone for her birthday and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete